Friday, March 16, 2012

Triple Threat

I had time today to work on a card for the new challenge up at CropChocolate.com and decided to make it fit a couple of other challenges too!

CropChocolate.com - Challenge #7 - Up-cycle something into a flower

Moxie Fab World - Fascination with Feathers Challenge

Create Blog - Vintage Floral

My Card.



My up-cycled flower is made from a flap of the corrugated cardboard shipping box from CropChocolate.com. Some feathers from my stash and some pretty vintage flower paper from Echo Park and I am in all 3!

Products:
Echo Park - 'For the Record' 6x6 papers
Jillibean Soup - Bean Stalks trim (string)
Shipping box
Glimmer Mist - 'red nosed reindeer'
Kraft cardstock
feathers
Unity Stamp Co. - Time for Friends & Wine" & "Dream Big"

4 comments:

  1. You've got it all going on there. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)