Friday, March 9, 2012

March Doodle Sketch Challenge

This is my first time participating in the Doodle Sketch Challenge. I'm not sure why. I love DoodleBug!

The March layout sketch looks like this.



My entry.



Fun! I used some of Santa's Workshop collection that I won last year.

Supplies:
Doodlebug - Santa's Workshop - papers
                             - Icons stickers
                             - Fancy Frills
          - Boutique Brads - Christmas
          - Headlines - 'tis the Season (tree)
          - Fancy Frills - Merry & Bright
          - Double Takes - Cheerfully Christmas
American Crafts - red cardstock

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you're quick! Love your take on the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mr. and Mrs. Claus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet page! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodlebug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! I like how you used Santa and Mrs. Claus stickers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)