Friday, March 9, 2012

March Doodle Sketch Challenge

This is my first time participating in the Doodle Sketch Challenge. I'm not sure why. I love DoodleBug!

The March layout sketch looks like this.



My entry.



Fun! I used some of Santa's Workshop collection that I won last year.

Supplies:
Doodlebug - Santa's Workshop - papers
                             - Icons stickers
                             - Fancy Frills
          - Boutique Brads - Christmas
          - Headlines - 'tis the Season (tree)
          - Fancy Frills - Merry & Bright
          - Double Takes - Cheerfully Christmas
American Crafts - red cardstock

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you're quick! Love your take on the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet page! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodlebug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! I like how you used Santa and Mrs. Claus stickers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)