Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Sketch #120

Time for the new weekly sketch at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I like how my card started, but do you ever wish there was an undo button at your craft table???? I *may* have gotten a little carried away with my new distress ink. *sigh* I probably should have started again, but I didn't want to have to pull out my Cricut again :P

The sketch.
 My (over inked) card.


Poor little bunny.....

Products:
MM -  Spring Fling brad
DCWV - Nana's Kids stack
Bazzil - pink cardstock
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Posy

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Nina! I love that precious little bunny! what cart is he from? Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! The bunny is cut using the Cricut Elegant Edges cart!

      Delete
  2. So he was rolling in the mud, who can blame him with it being such beautiful weather outside? Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmie's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's still a cutie...please join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's sweet :) He has a velveteen rabbit quality to him. He also looks fab with Posy. Lovely card! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)