Thursday, March 8, 2012

L' Abricot!

I was so excited to work on a layout yesterday! I had the perfect inspiration and a great picture! I am pretty happy with the results, although I may try again with different products......

I used two different challenges to inspire me.
The first is the Tuesday Trigger over on Moxie Fab World. I think I am addicted to their blog! Always great inspiration!

This weeks is:



Love this! The colours, the patterns, the french, the letter 'A'! It reminded me of somebody I know.......

The second source is the current sketch on the Creative Scrappers blog.

Sketch #198:

                             

Love how feminine it is! Works well with the first image, I think.




It turned out a little "cuter" than I envisioned, but I still love it! And how perfect was that inspiration photo for my little apricot (whose name also starts with an A)?!

Products:
American Crafts - 'City Park' papers
                - Thickers 'Jewelry Box' gold
                - Thickers 'Dear Lizzy' sparkling
                - Pearl Brads 'Letterbox'
Graphics 45 - metal button
Tulle ribbon
Vintage lace
Gold cord

2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job with this LO Nina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)