Sunday, March 11, 2012

MME Blog Challenge #33



I love the sketch for this month's challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog. I couldn't wait to get started on it!

MME2012_sketch_layout03_thumb[1]

My layout.


I tried something new on this layout. See that pretty blue lace trim behind the banner? It was ivory. I used that ink/water/craft mat trick. It worked perfectly! The ink was a dark denim blue and with a few squirt of water it became the perfect lighter blue. Thanks for the tip Jasmine!

Products:
My Mind's Eye - 'Love Me' collection
Making Memories - 'Paperie' rouge brads
American Crafts - Thickers - 'Rainboots'
lace trim

3 comments:

  1. Oh...it's purdy! Love that shade of blue, I'm glad you got it to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I've yet to see this collection in my lss. I love how you used it! Such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)