Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

A simple little card today, using my new favorite stamp!

I used the sketch for the CPS challenge #256. And the Unity Ippity March 4th Challenge of "Winged Things, Things that Fly, Things in the Air". And the Moxie Fab World, Tuesday Trigger photo which inspired me with its mix of neutral beige and cream with pops of pink and green. And the use of patterns on the chairs and rug.


The sketch.

This Week's Sketch (#256)

The photo. Titled, Simple Elegance.


 My card.

Love this! Although I may add some pearls to it :)


Supplies:
DCWV - French Country stack
Unity Stamp Co. - Dream Big & sentiment
Making Memories - trim

9 comments:

  1. hola!!
    me encanto tu tarjeta
    linda! NICE!!
    la mía ya está publicada
    por si me quieres pasar a ver!!
    hugs from Chile
    c@

    (no haz pensado en eliminar el verificador de palabras?
    te aseguro que recibirías más mensajes!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty!! Thanks for playing along with CPS 256!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! This is so pretty! I LOVE the papers and I LOVE those little butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Nice use of that Trigger and the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the patterns - Please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at CPS

    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks for joining us in the March 4th Unity Opportunity Ippity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love your card! So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)