Friday, March 2, 2012

DCWV - March Sketch Challenge

I am on the ball this month! DCWV posted their March sketch challenge today and I had it all done this afternoon! Another fantastic, easy to work with sketch this month! I am also entering this in the Love My Tapes Lace challenge. Have you seen there lace tape??? I NEED some of that!

The sketch.


My layout.






Products:
DCWV - French Country Stack
MM - Spring Fling Shimmer Alphas & Pebble Chips
MM - Wedding Pearl Alphas
MM - crochet lace trim
MM - journal card
Shabby Chic - paper roses

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Thanks so much for joining us at Love My Tapes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, Nina! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)