Friday, August 3, 2012

Project 12 ~ June & July



The folks over at Scrapbook & Cards Today who run Project 12, have taken the summer off and are just doing a "Summer" Project 12. I decided I would keep going with the monthly Project 12 still using the monthly Colour Suite.

I used the sketches from June & July 2010 and the Colour Suites from June & July 2012. You can find all the sketches (and more info on Project 12) HERE. And for more info on Colour Suite, go HERE!

So first up we have my June layout. This is the Colour Suite:


And my LO:




The pictures on this LO are from Amalie's class last year and the Circus performance they did. I also made this LO with the current challenge at CropChocolate.com in mind. This week's challenge is "Banners, Buttons and Bows." The requirements are to use a banner on a project and also either buttons or bows.

Products Used: DCWV cardstock and glitter cardstock; Echo Park 'Sweet Day' collection pack.

And my July layout.
The July Colour Suite:


And my July LO:




Products Used: Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" collection



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)