Monday, August 27, 2012

Kathy's Challenge

A fellow DT member and all around lovely lady has posted a challenge on her blog (Up In the Night With Kat). I love her original version and decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, mine did not go as planned! I just did not have the right size circle punch and my circle cutter would not go small enough. So my LO evolved and changed and looks nothing like the original! But I will try again!

Kathy's beautiful LO:



And my version:




In my defense...... I kinda ran with the 'confetti' aspect of Kathy's heart and I also included some little hearts with the confetti. *hangs head in shame*

I am going to get another circle punch, maybe a 1" or slightly larger one (what would YOU recommend??). And then I will try again! 

This was made entirely with Echo Park's 'Happy Days' collection. Love those bright colours!







2 comments:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)