Friday, August 24, 2012

Project 12 ~ August

Here is the latest installment in my Project 12 and the Colour Suite challenge layouts. I used the August 2010 sketch and of course the August 2012 Colour Suite.

image



And here is my layout:




I love how this turned out!

I had trouble finding the right colour papers for this one. I had to rope my sister into helping me! And this may be the first time I really used my Cricut on a LO! Love the 'Life is  a Beach' cartridge!

This layout was also made with the latest weekly challenge at CropChocolate.com in mind (Celebrate Summer with water) and also the latest challenge on the Scrapbookin' Adventures facebook page (which is to combine 3 previous challenges).






Supplies:
Cricut - 'Life is a Beach'
Echo Park - Victoria Garden & Country Drive cardstock
American Crafts - 'Heat Wave' papers
Thickers - 'Doll'
Making Memories - Paperie 'Poolside' brads
Martha Stewart - glitter glue
blue & grey cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)