Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let it Snow!

Here is a cute little card I made for the Unity Stamp Company monthly challenge. The cute little snowman stamp stamp (?) is from the big grab bag that I purchased from the Unity site. If you ever thinking about ordering the grab bag, do it! It has so much in it! (I think I will post a picture of it for everyone to see).

This months challenge is "Let it Snow." I love theme challenges!

Here is my entry:

It's kinda hard to see in the photo, but the center snowman stamp is pop dotted so it sticks out further than the other two (which are just flat to the paper). The 'winter joy' sentiment is also from the same grab bag.

And I just quickly took a picture of the grab bag stamps (it's not great, but you get the idea).



Supplies:

Unity Stamps: 'winter joy' & snowman stamp (both from grab bag)
Echo Park: Holly Jolly Christmas - paper
Doodlebug: Christmas frills (trims)
Stickles: frosted lace

2 comments:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)