Monday, November 14, 2011

Double Entry

Just a quick post today!

This is a layout I did for both the Crop Chocolate Focus Group November Challenge (which was a  Thankful theme) and the MME Blog Challenge 29 (which is a sketch and use brown).

Here is the sketch:
MME_LayoutSketch_2011_11


And here is my LO (I turned the sketch once to the right for my LO):




I am so happy I planned ahead to add a hidden journaling card!



Supplies:
MME - So Sophie 'Graceful' paper and accessory pack (purchased from CropChocolate)
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy 'Lovely' brown ribbon
Making Memories - Charmed Words 'Baby'
Martha Stewart - brwon stamp pad
Perfect Pearls Mist - heriloom gold
Brown Packing paper from my Crop Chocolate order ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)