Friday, November 15, 2013

Rough and Tumble

I finally scrapped some pictures I had been wanting to get to! Purging my photo box was a huge weight off my shoulder and really has helped me get back into this scrapbooking "thing"!

This first layout features a series of pictures I took of my son when he was having a tantrum. I could have stopped what I was doing and helped him out but it was one of those I want what I can't have fits and taking his picture actually distracted him quicker than anything else would have!


Such a sweet moment to capture! ;)

I love these next photos. It was that brief period of time when just one of his top front teeth had come through. So cute! This layout was "Pinspired" by one I had seen on the Doodlebug blog. You can see it here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/53761789275327603/.


The papers, rub-ons and journal cards I used for both of these layouts are Fancy Pant's Designs older collection called "Rough and Tumble." I just love the doodled look it has and I know I am going to wish that I had more. I find myself really drawn to papers with that doodled feel.


2 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Nina! I'm glad to see you getting back into it! I really need to get back into scrapbooking. I lost my mojo over a year ago and can't seem to get motivated to work on scrapbooks :(. I'm almost tempted to do the Project life.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)