Sunday, November 10, 2013

{be Inspired}

I am slowly starting to get back into my favorite past time again. I did a huge purge of my supplies and sorted through the photo box FULL of photos. The ones I don't want to scrap are now in albums and I have about 1/3 of the box left to scrap. I may even get around to printing off 2013 photos before the year ends! Anyways, this purge has really helped me want to get crafty again. The amount of stuff I had was just too overwhelming.

Today I have card I made for a special lady's birthday. I also decided to join in the Unity Stamp Company monthly {be Inspired} challenge, since I was going to be using one of their stamp set.

My inspiration from this card came the the {be Inspired} colour challenge and also from a card I had seen on Pinterest. You can see the card here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/53761789275673715/. The Unity challenge is here: http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.ca/2013/10/octobernovember-brand-new-be-inspired.html. I think you still have a few days to join in!


I even decided to pretty the inside up a little. (Mostly to hide the green marker that had bled through from the wine bottle!) I used the Unity "Time for Wine" stamp set and Echo Park Paper's "So Happy Together" collection. Plus a little ribbon and bling from my stash.


Thanks for checking out my card! I'll be back soon with a couple of new layouts I have been working on!




3 comments:

  1. Great card Nina!!! I love the way your colored bottle POPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and have fun scrapping those photos...I hear you on the too much stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think this is fabulous. Very cool design with that pop of color!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)