Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blast Off Card!

I love how this card turned out, so I thought I would share it. I made it for this week's challenge (#32) at Cropchocolate.com. A simple enough challenge, an easel card with some bling.

I have little boy with a birthday that is getting very close, so this was a perfect chance to get a card made for him.




I used the Bo Bunny 'Blast Off' collection pack for this. I love that collection. I have used it to make him a name banner, a mobile and a done a few LO's with it. I have also purchased the Fancy Pants 'To the Moon' collection, thinking I would like it as much, but I'm not really liking it at all. I may have to find a new home for it.


3 comments:

  1. Nina - what an awesome card!!! Love it!! (Wlh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and fun images. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)