Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Scrapbookin' Adventures Sketch Challenge

I sat down to work on the sketch challenge from Scrapbookin' Adventures, fully planning on doing my usual 12x12 layout, when I came across my daughter's 8th birthday pictures. I have a small album (8x8) that I am currently using for the girl's birthday photo layouts. It is a little bigger than the the first album which is just 6x6 and is also how I started scrapbooking. :)

So I shrunk the sketch down to fit an 8x8. It lost a few elements but kept the same feel.

The sketch:

                                                          Photo: Happy Monday Everyone!!  It's time for our next challenge ...

CHALLENGE #8: sketch

We all love sketches, right?!  We want to see you use the sketch below to create a layout or even a card!  Use it as your starting point; you can copy it as is or make it your own, rotate it, convert to a double layout, etc.

The deadline to post your project is 9:00pm on Sunday, May 18.  All participants will get there names entered into a random draw ... and remember, the more people who enter the BIGGER THE PRIZE WILL BE!!  We give away a new prize pack every two weeks.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Bianca :)

My layout:


It is the second page of a 2 page layout. Here they are together:


I am a little behind with posting projects, so you will see a couple more posts from me over the next few days. You'll have to come back to see the embarrassing mistake I made on a card I gave a friend!

Supplies:
Amy Tan - Sketchbook papers

Thickers - Dear Lizzy




1 comment:

  1. Great pages Nina!!! I just love that Amy Tan paper!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)