Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie ~ Springtime Krafty Krop part 4

This will be my final post for the Springtime crop challenges with Kraftin' Kimmie. You can check them out at the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog.

I made this card for the first challenge ~ Bling It On, the fifth challenge ~ Gettin' Sketchy, and the sixth challenge ~ Colour Inspiration.



I may have strayed *slightly* from the sketch...... ;)


Products:
Kraftin Kimmie stamp
Cosmo Cricket 'Salt Air' papers
MME Lime Twist 'Life of the Party' (dark brown wood grain paper)
Bling

4 comments:

  1. So cute Nina!!! You could enter this in the fussy cute challenge too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could, but I already did that one!

      Delete
  2. So super cute!! Love that fish and your faux stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at KKS!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)