Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Washi Fun!

I had a lot of fun making this layout!

I'm still scrapping some pictures from a walk the girls went on with their daddy last May. If I remember correctly it was National Scrapbooking Day and I had kicked them out of the house so I could have some uninterrupted fun!

This layout was made for the CropChocolate.com's weekly challenge (make a flower); for Scrapbookin' Adventures weekly facebook challenge (Spring theme) and for Moxie Fab World's Washi Challenge! I haven't joined in with Moxie Fab World's challenges for a while so I am super excited to have made something for one of my favorite blogs.




As you can see, I made a pleated flower with a couple of leaves with some washi and I also made a trio of feathers! I love how easy they are and how fun they look!



Products:
Carta Bella kraft cardstock
Echo Park 'So Happy Together' papers
Thickers
MME washi (yellow and multi colour)
Bella Blvd washi (green)
hemp cord
button

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the washi! I love how the paper strips look like washi too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT LO ! Nina, this is so adorable. I love the way you used the washi on this layout.I've got to learn those techniques, they look so nice here. Did your daughter get that gorgeous hair from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shona! I wish that was my hair! That is all her daddy's!

      Delete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)