Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Party Banner

I have been a bad crafter lately  I want to craft, but I just can't get it to happen  when I try. So I was excited to be hit with some inspiration this today. I had planned on making a birthday card for my eldest daughter (who's birthday is on friday) but I picked up some paper plates and napkins for her  party and they gave me another idea.

A banner!



I love how it turned out and it only took me about 2 hours! I could have done it quicker but I kept changing my mind on which side of the paper to use... ;)

Head over to CropChocolate.com and check out this week's challenge, Let it Snow (with sparkle or glitter!).


Supplies:
Carta Bella 'Paris Girl' paper
Bazzil black cardstock
Making Memories shimmer jigsaw alpha chipboard alphas
black lace
ribbon


2 comments:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)