Monday, October 8, 2012

Winner winner!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in not only my OWH blog hop challenge, but all of the different challenges! All of the work I have seen has been fantastic! We should all be very proud of ourselves!


I just used random.org to select a winner from the entries here on my blog. Random.org chose #11 and that is Scrapnsing!!!!

You can check out her beautiful cards using Echo Park's 'For the Record' here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/prod.cc_image_files/brags/15368/large/2012-10-05%2010.19.15.jpg?1349665345

Scrapnsing, send me your mailing info and I will get a little blog candy prize out to you asap. You can send me a PM on CropChocolate.com if that is easiest.

Thank you again, everyone! I loved seeing all of the cards made!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies and thank you Nina! That was a pleasant surprise first thing in the morning. I will PM you. This was a LOT of fun and I can't believe I was able to make so many cards, what a great way to test your skills!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)