Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CPS Card Sketch - #254

This may be CPS's 254th sketch, but it is my first time participating! I just heard about CPS the other day and when I checked them out and saw what the prize was I HAD TO PARTICIPATE! Can you say cute stamps!

The sketch.


This Week's Sketch (#254)

My card.


So pretty! (Except for that darn crooked brad! I am so straightening it!). And did you see the pretty lace??? I have had such good luck finding "vintage" lace at the thrift stores, that I am turning into a bit of a hoarder!

Products:
~MM Lush - blue- papers
~MM Paper Reverie - poolside - brad
~AC Hellos Sunshine - ribbon
~vintage lace

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the monochromatic blue!! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What soft colors and such a neat use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)