Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MME Blog Challenge

After all the LO's I did last week, I felt in need of a little inspiration today. So I decided I would do the My Mind's Eye blog challenge for January.

The sketch (with the theme of 'New').

MME2012_sketch_layout01_Jan


Pretty darn cute.
And here is what I did.


I've been loving all of the misting I've been seeing lately so I thought I would give it a try. I used a fancy laser cut piece of paper as a stencil. I'm pretty happy with it. Just wish I had gone a little lighter with the mist.



Supplies:

MME - alphabet soup - boys - paper and accessories
Thickers
Various buttons

5 comments:

  1. I'm so very happy to see that I'm not the only one to change it up quite a bit! HOW FUN! I disagree, the mist looks just fine to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is beautiful! Great job! (and I love the mist)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon and the banner type journaling!Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just wanted to let you know that the MME site says: "Please include your first and LAST name." I am not affiliated with their site, but I didn't want you to miss out on a technicality. Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)