Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Mind's Eye CHA Releases!

Have you all been following your favorite company's new releases they will be showcasing at CHA this weekend????!!! Well I sure have been!!!!

I'm so excited to get my sticky fingers on it!

I think my favorite by far is the line of decorative tapes the My Mind's Eye is releasing! I love the new paper lines they are bringing out too, but the these tape basics are just so awesome!




Aren't those just gorgeous! I NEED that navy set!!! Those photo's are from the My Mind's Eye blog. You can check out all the new releases there or on their website!

And yes, this post is for a contest that MME is hosting. But I love their products and have a TON of them so everything I said is the TRUTH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)