Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Project 12 - November Sketch

So I have managed to knock off another Project 12 Sketch. And November is a tough one!

If you want to learn more about Project 12, check out the info here.

Here is the November Sketch.
11project12_nov2011

Look at all those tiny photos!!! Unfortunately, my printer is out of every colour except for black and green, so I 'adapted' the sketch a bit to fit my photos. I think you can still see the sketch in it though. Right?

Mine:
Similar, just a few less pictures ;)







Supplies Used:

My Minds Eye: - Christmas Glitter Stack paper
                          - Colourful Christmas border stickers and 12x12 accessory sheet
Fancy Pants - Christmas Magic journal cards
Karen Foster - Snowflake resin brads
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Beatrice lace trim; blue & white baker's twine
Snowman Stamp set - Oriental Trading Co ????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)