Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The messed up card...

I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago and just realized I hadn't! I have some pretty fun birthday cards to post later this week, but for now I will share with you the card I made a mistake on and didn't notice until after I had given it away.

 I have seen quite a few versions of a pocket card floating around the internet and I really wanted to try one with flowers.


So cute! I even prettied up the inside!


Did you spot my mistake??? Did I mention I made this card for our amazing Brownie leader, who just happens to also be a teacher??? So embarrassing!!!

With the magic of PicMonkey, this is how it should have looked:


Oops! I can't be the only person to have made a silly mistake like this, right???

The papers for this card are all from Simple Stories (last year's summer line, I believe).




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! And I didn't notice the mistake until you pointed it out... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)