Friday, March 28, 2014

Five Product Challenge

The latest challenge from Scrapbookin' Adventures was to only use 5 products (not including ink, adhesive or tools) on a project. We can only use patterned paper, cardstock, alpha stickers, die cuts and cork. These challenges always seem easy until you start working on your project. It's hard not to add other products that you know would look good too!


This layout was inspired by one I had pinned a couple of months ago. You can see it here. I love the chalkboard look of the background paper with the bright colours on it. I was originally going to also use black cardstock for a background and see if I could get a similar chalk effect with white ink, but I changed my mind and went with a kraft cardstock. I wasn't sure how it would look with the white ink on it, but I really like how it turned out!

Kraft CARDSTOCK; Fancy Pants "Down by the Shore" PATTERNED PAPER; Thickers ALPHA STICKERS;  DIE CUT circles; Studio Calico and American Crafts CORK.






1 comment:

  1. Not only is that photo adorable by your layout is PERFECT for it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)