Thursday, February 6, 2014

Canadian Scrapbooker February Sketch



I do believe that this the first (or maybe second?) time I have joined in on the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's monthly sketch challenge. And I have to confess, it was not the sketch that attracted me. Honestly, it's not really my 'style.' BUT, the first layout I saw with it was just so fantastic that I had to give it a try. And... I LOVE my layout! Love it!

This is the sketch:
Feb 2014 Sketch
The circle background really wasn't doing anything for me until I saw this amazing layout by Sue Sykes.

And here is what I came up with:


Love it!

Products:
Pebbles: lil' buddy papers
Thickers: Amy Tangerine 'cut out'; Sunrise
Studio Calico: cork arrows
Um Wow Studio: chipboard stars and star confetti












3 comments:

  1. Wow, Nina! I see what you mean about both layouts! I love your color choices. Very cute pictures! I really need to get my pictures out and start scrapbooking again-I lost interest a few years back, but after seeing this, it makes me want to scrap again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! You should give it a try again!

      Delete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)