Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Krafty Challenge

Oh happy days! I received my Scrapbook and Cards Today Summer Crop & Create Delivered box with the mail on tuesday. I decided yesterday that I would focus on making the layout projects included with it and really put the goodies to good use. I finished my third layout with it today (I made two yesterday). Yesterday's layouts really stuck to the plan that was included in the kit, but today I used the sketch to create and layout and decided I needed to use a few goodies from my stash with it. So I pulled out my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and got busy with their new Summer Lovin' set (which is so awesome! If you are in the market for a new stamp set, get it!!).

Here is what I came up with:


Super cute! I just wish had trimmed the 3 paper strips to have flag ends, but this is how the sketch had them. I had 3 different photos that I wanted to use on this LO so I may have to do it again with that change.

The sandcastle and the bucket with shovel are from the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps set. I had a set of cute flip flops cut and coloured for the LO too but they just looked too big next to the sand castle. I also used my clear glitter pen and added some to the sandcastle and the sand in the bucket (and the polka dots on the flip flops).

1 comment:

  1. Super cute LO Nina!! I love how the dots blend the colors and really pop off the page!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)