Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbookin Day! - Part 1

Yay! National Scrapbooking Day is here! Mine started off great! I snuck out of the house bright and early to make a stop for a few supplies I would need today (ie. peanut m&m's) and then zoomed on up to the next town to go to the festivities at the LSS. Free make & takes (made my first paper bag album!); free page kit with purchase, and entered to win a $300 prize basket! Fingers crossed on that one!!!

Then I zoomed back home. Kicked hubby and the girls out, and put little man down for a nap so I could join in all the online fun!

Four layouts done and now I need to post! I'll be doing four separate posts for them :)

My main focus is the weekend of challenges that are happening at CropChocolate.com. They are celebrating their merge with Oh My Crafts with a series of challenges. I've completed the first four and am waiting for the last one for today. I've managed to include a couple of other challenges in with these.

Up first:





Products:
Sassafras Lass "Bungle Jungle" papers & journaling sticker
Echo Park "Little Boy" & "Playground" alpha stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)