Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Challeng #121 - Going Green

I looooooove how this card turned out!!!! The fussy cutting! The layers! The glitter! The papers!

This weeks challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is to 'Go Green' by re-using something. I used the cover sheet from Pink Paislee's London Market collection. I thought it would ease me into being able to cut up the beautiful papers but now I just wish I had more of the cover sheets!

I'm also entering this into the Don't Throw it Away Challenge at Moxie Fab World.

My card.


So pretty! I used the little mini sample squares of each paper for the background and the strip section of papers for the mat under the image. I inked all the edges of the papers. I fussy cut out the roses, crown and moth and glittered the roses.

For the lovely Kraftin Kimmie Cinderella image, I layered her dress with blue and pink cardstock, glittering the top blue and the pink bodice. Some liquid pearls for earrings and necklace and she is lovely! (I think!). I just wish I had stamped the sentiment ('It's all about the Shoes') straight! But I'm pretending I wanted it that way ;)

So what do you all think????

Products:
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - 'Cinderella'
Pink Paislee - 'London Market' cover sheet
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Clear glitter
Distress Ink - frayed burlap
Echo Park - 'Springtime' Cardstock (blue/yellow)
Pink cardstock from stash

4 comments:

  1. I agree Nina...she does look lovely! Brilliant idea to use the cover sheet of the paper pad...and the effect of all the squares is fantastic. Cinderella is gorgeous all decked out in glitter! Thanks for joining in at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card that you showed on the KK Facebook page Nina. Thanks for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on facebook, Nina! You did an awesome job with it and I LOVE the glittery dress! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)