Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Non-traditional Valentines

Another week, another challenge on CropChocolate.com!
This week it is to make a Valentine card using non-traditional colours. I love this idea. In fact I love it so much that I made 3 cards. And there is still 1 more I would like to do :)

My cards:





I am so in love with all 3, I may just send them to myself on Feb. 14th! You know, I may be on to something there.... how good would it be to write yourself a love note???!

Products:
MME Fine & Dandy Boy - 6x6 paper pad
Basic Grey - Basic Kraft 6x6 paper pad
Unity Stamp Co. - Itty Bitty Stamps - 'Up Up & Away' 
                - 'Simply I'll Always Love You'
                - 'Twinkle Twinkle'
Stampendous stamps - 'Changito in Space' ("you rocket")
Twine
Button

1 comment:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)