Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

I have had the urge to scrap some layouts the last few days so I have tried to fully embrace the momentum! I have 4 completed layouts to share in this post!





This double layout was made with Echo Park's Little Girl line. Love it. I used pop dots to raise a couple of the embellies down in the bottom right corner.



This layout was made with Echo Park's Splash line. This is still me favorite summer line to use :)


I love how this turned out. The paper is from the Pebbles 'Lil Buddy' collection. The ribbons are Making Memories Giggle Kids Boy. The star and circle brads are Queen & Co. I used Fancy Pants 'Rough & Tough' journaling sticker and rub on. And Doodlebug 'Doodletwine' alphas.


And finally this layout uses the MME 'So Sophie' paper and tags. This is such a beautiful collection. I also added Making Memories: Paper Reverie Brun Antique gems and brads & Wedding brads. The little bit of crochet trim is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I sprayed it with Heirloom Gold Shimmer Mist.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)